Professional Family Environment
- Our orthodontic practice is all about you, our patient. That’s why we are always happy to present a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes everyone feel special and welcome at all times.
- We constantly strive to provide the best service we can for all of our patients. Because we like having your around, we value our patients’ opinions and welcome suggestions on ways that we can improve your experience with us for future visits.
- Dr. Woo is always looking for the latest improvements in oral health care technologies. Her dedication to improving her skills and updating her equipment is at the top of her list, along with patient satisfaction. Her innovative solutions to orthodontic treatment include Invisalign, self-ligating braces, temporary anchorage devices, Propel, and lingual braces, to name a few.
- Our goal is to ensure that every patient we see gets the treatment they need in order to have a healthy mouth and a happy smile. We understand that not everyone has insurance or that insurance sometimes doesn’t provide the coverage that is needed. That’s why we will work with our patients to offer interest free in-house financing and will devise a payment plan that works within your budget.
- We accept major PPO plans, and our office manager will be happy to discuss coverage and payment options with you before we begin treatment so you will always know what to expect.
Evening and weekend hours
- Our orthodontic practice provides weekend and evening hours for your convenience. We know your time is valuable, and that’s why we offer the type of flexibility you need to fit within your busy calendar.
Tri-lingual doctor and team
- Communication is extremely important when it comes to your proper orthodontic treatment and care. Dr. Woo and her staff are Tri-lingual and proficient in English, Spanish and Mandarin for your convenience.